|- Current quality shock cords (also
called bungee cords): diameter 2 to 20 mm, with approximately 100% elongation,
are available in a choice of cotton, polyamide, polyester, polyethylene and polypropylene
braided fabric sheathes. The outer sheath is usually braided, but can also be
supplied knitted. |
- Shock cords with special elastic cables
: to order, SANDOW TECHNIC manufactures special elastic shock cords with up to
250% elongation, or to meet specific force resistance or specific environmental
needs (temperature, brine, chemicals�).
All our elastic shock cords
can be purchased "per metre".
- in a dry and draught-proof warehouse
- at a moderate ambient temperature
all year round
- in 10 years, shock cords lose approximately 25% of their
- shock cord
service life primarily depends on its conditions of use : frequency, elongation,
climatic conditions, etc�
- Resistance to temperature : made from natural
rubber, shock cords are sensitive to extreme temperature variations.
To prevent injury, never brutally release a bungee cord that is under tension.